Helping You Plan for a Healthier Financial Future
Hourly, As-Needed Financial Planning and Advice -
The New Choice for Smart Consumersâ„˘
You get the advice you want, when you need it.
In todayâ€™s market, knowing which investment products and services fit your financial needs is a challenge. Ascend Financial Planning, LLCâ€™s flexible, affordable approach focuses on determining your specific needs and lowering your overall costs while providing a comprehensive financial health assessment.
Whether you choose one-time advice, ongoing guidance or a second opinion, Laura will help you create an easy-to-follow plan that improves your financial health and helps you feel more secure about your future.
Reach Your Financial Goals With:
- Objective advice without pressure to buy products with large sales loads or hidden costs.
- Education every step of the way, so you can make informed decisions about your financial future.
- Simple, efficient investment strategies that save you time, money and taxes.
Benefit From This Approach With:
- Services that follow you through every stage of your life.
- A primary focus on your unique financial goals and objectives.
- Low cost, no load investment products ensuring your money is really working for you.
- No sales pressure, no minimum net worth limits or account minimums.
Provide Services for Every Area of Your Financial Life:
- Insurance Analysis – Provide for your family in the event of a death or disability
- Cash Management & Budgetary Services – Reduce your debt and/or increase savings for the future.
- Educational Funding Analysis - Determine how to save for your childâ€™s college education.
- Retirement Planning & Projections – Develop a strategy and savings plan to help you realize your vision of retirement.
- Investment Asset Allocation & Security Selection - Develop a low cost, efficient portfolio to meet your financial goals.
- Long-term Care Planning - Evaluate options to preserve your assets and obtain quality care should the need arise for you or a family member.
- Estate Planning - Determine the effect of estate taxes on your wealth and provide references for respected legal and accounting professionals.
- Tax Planning - Recommend strategies to reduce your tax burden.
Keep You in Prime Financial Shape by Providing:
- Second opinions on your current investment portfolio.
- Periodic â€ścheck-upsâ€ť to ensure you are on target.
- Plan updates in response to substantial changes in your life or your finances.
- Specific step-by-step guidelines for easy implementation.
- Assistance with implementation.
All fees are based on in-person or telephone consultations, research and analysis of your financial health, and the resulting recommendations. Implementation assistance is also available if desired.
Pay Less for Money Management
Although Ascend Financial Planning, LLC does not manage assets, we work closely withÂ Flat Fee Portfolios, a fee only, low cost investment management firm that charges roughly $199/month for balances under $1 million or 0.24% of assets for balances $1 million and over. Â Ascend Financial Planning and Flat Fee Portfolios incorporate a team approach to managing your finances to ensure that your money is growing to meet your long term goals. Â This approach results in significant cost savings compounding for you over time, potentially saving you thousands of dollars a year.
Fine Tune Your Finances with a Real Time Financial Fitness Session
Do you need a quick overview of your financial health? This real-time planning session explores 10 key financial issues, providing you with an action plan to address the financial areas of your life that need the greatest attention.Â Great for young individuals or couples just starting out or those who have a simple investment portfolio.
The Real Time Financial Fitness Session is an extremely affordable way address the important areas of your financial life that often go ignored.Â The session provides aÂ 10-step evaluation of your financial life and specific action steps for the areas of asset allocation, insurance, tax planning, education planning, and estate planning.Â It is a quick assessment of the basics like how to maximize retirement savings at work, take advantage of tax savings and start preparing for the unexpected.Â We provide you with a rough estimate of required savings to meet your retirement goals, assess your risk tolerance and provide you with a suggested asset allocation of equities, bonds and cash. We also review investing basics to help you maximize your portfolio return.Â If you are interested in this quick, time and cost efficient session, contact us to get started.